Late August – December
USC’s Marshall School of Business offers a unique experience in Hong Kong, part of the rapidly growing Chinese economy. The strong Trojan connections and alumni give students opportunities for internships and networking that will aid them in establishing themselves professionally.
Majors: Business, Accounting
Institution: Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
Classes Offered: Finance, Marketing, International Business
Application Deadline: January 29, 2010
• Access to international faculty and a diverse student body.
• Active alumni association in Hong Kong often invites students to networking events and other activities
• Internships are available through the Trojan Network
• Access to Hong Kong culture and local community
• Affordable travel to mainland China, Vietnam, Singapore, Cambodia, Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, India, and Australia.
Cost Estimate: $33,000